The Cheat Codes to Life
We have come forth into physical reality because we have been summoned by those of you wishing to understand the mechanism of physical reality and the laws of the universe. In other words, “we come bearing cheat codes.” Here they are:
1. You are a worthy being, as worthy as any who has ever lived. Therefore you are worthy enough to receive all that you want. It is your divine right to be, do, and have anything you desire.
2. You are unique in all of the world, in all of history, and in all of the future. No one who has ever lived or will ever live is anything like you. You are truly unique and this fact is evidence of your complete worthiness
3. You create your own reality. Your life is your creation and you are fully responsible for how that life unfolds. It is in your control. You are not a victim to fate, you are the captain of your life.
4. You have been given free will. You can think any thought you like. However, those thoughts create your reality. You can choose to look at the negative side of things and bring more of that into your experience or you can choose to look at the positive aspects of anything and bring more of that into your experience.
5. You determine what is positive or negative; the universe is neutral. You bring judgement to something and how you see it determines whether it is positive or negative.
6. You create through your thoughts, words, and actions. Chose them carefully. Thoughts you continue to think are called beliefs. You have many beneficial beliefs and these help you create the life you desire. You have some limiting beliefs and these hold you apart from what you want. Since you can choose your thoughts, you can also choose your beliefs.
7. The basis of life is well-being. Everything you want is coming to you as long as you allow it.
8. You came forth into this physical reality with a set of intentions. Most of those intentions were general in nature, such as the desire to feel joy, love, freedom, happiness, fun, abundance, and to expand through contrast. One or more intentions were more specific. These contain the essence of what you are here to explore in this lifetime. These are your interests and passions in life. Follow your interests to discover your passions and you will live a life of bliss.
9. Fear is what holds you apart from all that you want. Realize that much of what you fear is irrational and learn to analyze your fears. Do not simply accept that there is something to be fearful of.
10. You have a guidance system that alerts you to those occasions when you are moving toward what you want or away from what you want. When you encounter positive emotion, you are heading in the right direction. When you feel any negative emotion, you are uncovering a fear and the limiting belief behind it. Stop and analyze what you are afraid of and realize it is irrational and has no affect on your life. Dismiss the irrational fear and move on.
11. You have an inner self who can see your life from the higher perspective. Learn to communicate with your inner self and see things from that higher, broader, and wiser perspective.
12. You have an inner world and an outer world. The outer world is merely a reflection of your inner world. The outer world is what you experience with your physical senses. The inner world is what you experience with your thoughts, beliefs, and imagination. Create from the inside out.
13. Everything is right, there is no wrong anywhere in the universe. If you look at something and judge it as wrong, you are simply attached to your limited perspective. See it from the higher perspective and you will feel better.
14. This is a feeling reality. The only thing that really matters is how you feel. You are meant to feel good, so start demanding and expecting to feel good. If you feel bad, turn the other cheek, pivot to a new thought, and do whatever it takes to feel better. Move towards feeling good.
15. This is an attractive universe. Nothing can be pushed away, everything is attracted. Everything comes to you by the focus of your attention. If you focus on what is wanted, it will come. If you focus on what is not wanted, it too will come. If you appreciate the abundance in your life, you will experience more abundance in your reality. If you focus on the lack of abundance, you will attract more lack.
Those are the cheat codes to physical existence. These are the keys to creating the life you desire, but like anything, there’s a bit more to it than that. You must learn to operate from the approach to life that incorporates these cheat codes. This is very different from how you have been approaching life up to this point. Practice implementing these codes and you’ll radically improve your experience of life. This is how you will master physical reality.
With all our love,
Joshua is a group of nonphysical teachers channeled by Gary Temple Bodley. Their practical teachings provide a greater understanding of the mechanism of physical reality, the Law of Attraction, and how to leverage universal forces to enhance our lives. Joshua’s first book “A Perception of Reality” explains the nature of reality using plain english in an easy-to-understand format. This book is the next step for those awakened individuals seeking higher levels of consciousness and awareness.
If I keep vibrating a certain quality or feeling and it keeps appearing through mates that are like my father, same qualities etc.. Is it possible it is my father who keeps coming back through these mates? Can those who have croaked come back over and over again?
I understand you either attract people because you feel that way or you Definitely don’t want anyone like that in your world The later resonates with me.
You have asked a question that will help many, many people and we want to address the entirety of your question as well as the individual parts. First, you wonder if you are attracting people like your father because your father is coming back to this reality in another incarnation. While he may come back if he wishes to do so and he may even interact with you in some regard, he has not come back in that way and would not do so. This would be too confusing for you and he is aware of that.
We will start by saying that everyone you know or have known in this physical reality you also know in the nonphysical. You interact there and here. You make plans for there and here. You love and adore each other in the nonphysical and you come together in this reality to explore various aspects of your relationship just for the fun of doing so. At times you may not think it’s fun here, but you will definitely have a laugh about it from your nonphysical perspective.
You are not attracting your father as a mate but you see certain aspects of your father in the mates you choose. Let’s see if we can bring that into clarity for you. Imagine the personality of your father and how that personality carried forth into the nonphysical after his transition. In physical form he was love, appreciation, tender, hard working, supportive of his family, caring, and many other wonderful qualities and these are the aspects of his personality that he carried with him to the nonphysical. In his physical body he also carried some traits that were in the form of human baggage. He might have been insecure, fearful or worried. He might have been defensive or overly protective. He might have been angry or disappointed. These traits did not follow him into the nonphysical.
So when you are thinking that your mate has some qualities of your father are you thinking of the loving aspects or the fearful aspects? You get to choose. There is only one person in this world you need to love. It is not a mate or a parent, it is you. You must learn to love yourself and from that standpoint of self-love and selfappreciation, you will attract one who sees in you what you see in yourself. If you love yourself, you will attract someone who sees what you see. If you are insecure about your love for yourself, you will find someone who is insecure in your love for them. Until you change how you feel about yourself, you cannot attract anyone, friends or lovers, who see you for more than you see yourself. Love yourself first. Really own it and mean it. Do not love yourself in order to get someone who will also love you, love yourself regardless of what happens.
So how does one come to love themselves. It is simply a matter of realization that who you are is perfect in this moment. We see your perfection and you must come, over time, to see it as well. You are perfect whether you think you are or not. We use the term “perfect” rather than good or worthy because we want there to be no levels in this meaning. When we say worthy or good you can compare yourself to another and believe yourself to be more or less worthy or good than another. In this case you are perfect and there is no room for improvement. All others are perfect just where they are as well. There is nothing you can do to become better for you are perfect as you are.
You can’t be better and then start to love yourself. You can’t be more beautiful, successful, confident, smarter, more spiritually evolved and then love yourself. You must love yourself unconditionally now, as you are and the side effect will be those other things.
Don’t ever compare yourself to others, only compare you to you. Look at who you are now and see the progress from who you were. See your own evolution and see how< much you’ve grown. The you that you are now is ready for you to love yourself. Until you do, no relationship can manifest in the way you want it to.
Are you starting to understand how this all works? Can you see that the mates you attracted were not like your father; they were like you. They loved you in the exact way you loved yourself. They treated you how you treated yourself. They will always think of you in the exact way you think of yourself. They will always, always be a reflection of who you are being.
Your true desire is to be who you really are. Once you do that, you will attract a mate who sees the best in you. They will love you unconditionally because you love yourself unconditionally. It will not be possible for them to love you in any other way. However, if you continue to love yourself conditionally, it will not be possible for a new mate to love you any other way. Your mates will always be a mirror to who you are being. This is the law of the universe and it cannot be any other way.
Fortunately for you, you understand the mechanism of physical reality better than almost anyone you know. You understand more about this stuff than 99% of humanity. You have the tools and the desire to create your own reality. But it’s an inside job. Meditate, appreciate, and learn to love yourself unconditionally. Don’t dream about the mate, don’t hold on to a picture of what a happy relationship looks like. Forget all that stuff. Work on how you feel about yourself and everything will come from there.
It is simple to imagine and become who you really are. You accomplish it in stages.
Stage One: Understand that who you really are is who you would be in the nonphysical. Just as the personality of your father left behind the fearful aspects of his nature when he transitioned to the nonphysical, you must look at those aspects of your personality that you will leave behind when you make your transition. Any though or behavior that stems from love will be carried forth to the nonphysical and any thought or behavior that stems from fear will be left behind.
Stage Two: Act like the highest version of yourself now. Do not fear, only love. Do not protect yourself for that is a stance of fear. You cannot be harmed by words so stop living life by any other standards than your own.
Stage Three: Go inside. Spend time meditating. Communicate with your inner self. Speak to your guides. Imagine yourself as perfect, strong and courageous.
Step Four: Look for signs of growth and development. When something happens that you don’t like, look at it and see the message, the lesson, the new understanding that comes from it and appreciate it. We’re talking about all events, large and small. If someone honks their horn at you or gives you a rude comment, don’t react in the old ways. Look for the message!
Step Five: Focus on the aspects of your life that are going well.
Step Six: Compare the now you to the old you and see how far you’ve come. Never compare yourself, or your situation to another; compare you to you.
Step Seven: Believe, believe, believe. Believe that all things are coming to you because they are meant to come in order for you to expand. Believe that everything that comes to you is right and is part of the journey and the process. Believe in the power of your mind and your abilities. You are more powerful than you know. You are doing better than you think. Come to terms with the you that is and love every aspect that is you now in this moment and in the next and the next.
You are loved more than you can imagine. You are never alone. We see your amazing perfection. It’s time for you to see what we see.