We have come forth into physical reality because we have been summoned by those of you wishing to understand the mechanism of physical reality and the laws of the universe. In other words, “we come bearing cheat codes.” Here they are:
1. You are a worthy being, as worthy as any who has ever lived. Therefore you are worthy enough to receive all that you want. It is your divine right to be, do, and have anything you desire.
2. You are unique in all of the world, in all of history, and in all of the future. No one who has ever lived or will ever live is anything like you. You are truly unique and this fact is evidence of your complete worthiness
3. You create your own reality. Your life is your creation and you are fully responsible for how that life unfolds. It is in your control. You are not a victim to fate, you are the captain of your life.
4. You have been given free will. You can think any thought you like. However, those thoughts create your reality. You can choose to look at the negative side of things and bring more of that into your experience or you can choose to look at the positive aspects of anything and bring more of that into your experience.
5. You determine what is positive or negative; the universe is neutral. You bring judgement to something and how you see it determines whether it is positive or negative.
6. You create through your thoughts, words, and actions. Chose them carefully. Thoughts you continue to think are called beliefs. You have many beneficial beliefs and these help you create the life you desire. You have some limiting beliefs and these hold you apart from what you want. Since you can choose your thoughts, you can also choose your beliefs.
7. The basis of life is well-being. Everything you want is coming to you as long as you allow it.
8. You came forth into this physical reality with a set of intentions. Most of those intentions were general in nature, such as the desire to feel joy, love, freedom, happiness, fun, abundance, and to expand through contrast. One or more intentions were more specific. These contain the essence of what you are here to explore in this lifetime. These are your interests and passions in life. Follow your interests to discover your passions and you will live a life of bliss.
9. Fear is what holds you apart from all that you want. Realize that much of what you fear is irrational and learn to analyze your fears. Do not simply accept that there is something to be fearful of.
10. You have a guidance system that alerts you to those occasions when you are moving toward what you want or away from what you want. When you encounter positive emotion, you are heading in the right direction. When you feel any negative emotion, you are uncovering a fear and the limiting belief behind it. Stop and analyze what you are afraid of and realize it is irrational and has no affect on your life. Dismiss the irrational fear and move on.
11. You have an inner self who can see your life from the higher perspective. Learn to communicate with your inner self and see things from that higher, broader, and wiser perspective.
12. You have an inner world and an outer world. The outer world is merely a reflection of your inner world. The outer world is what you experience with your physical senses. The inner world is what you experience with your thoughts, beliefs, and imagination. Create from the inside out.
13. Everything is right, there is no wrong anywhere in the universe. If you look at something and judge it as wrong, you are simply attached to your limited perspective. See it from the higher perspective and you will feel better.
14. This is a feeling reality. The only thing that really matters is how you feel. You are meant to feel good, so start demanding and expecting to feel good. If you feel bad, turn the other cheek, pivot to a new thought, and do whatever it takes to feel better. Move towards feeling good.
15. This is an attractive universe. Nothing can be pushed away, everything is attracted. Everything comes to you by the focus of your attention. If you focus on what is wanted, it will come. If you focus on what is not wanted, it too will come. If you appreciate the abundance in your life, you will experience more abundance in your reality. If you focus on the lack of abundance, you will attract more lack.
Those are the cheat codes to physical existence. These are the keys to creating the life you desire, but like anything, there’s a bit more to it than that. You must learn to operate from the approach to life that incorporates these cheat codes. This is very different from how you have been approaching life up to this point. Practice implementing these codes and you’ll radically improve your experience of life. This is how you will master physical reality.
With all our love,
Joshua is a group of nonphysical teachers channeled by Gary Temple Bodley. Their practical teachings provide a greater understanding of the mechanism of physical reality, the Law of Attraction, and how to leverage universal forces to enhance our lives. Joshua’s first book “A Perception of Reality” explains the nature of reality using plain english in an easy-to-understand format. This book is the next step for those awakened individuals seeking higher levels of consciousness and awareness.